Sunday, April 18, 2010

Roof Roof


Hey peoples, sorry for not giving you any updates after my solo show. In a nutshell I took off to the Bay Area after my show for about 2 weeks, got some great feedback from my show, hella people hit me up about some prints (if you want one hit me up minchovega@gmail.com) and now I'm back in Brooklyn.
If any of you guys know I work in an unique high school in the Lower East Side that is host to one of very few legal graffiti art/mural spots in New York. Every year we paint the walls of our roof and have an opening. Here is a couple shots of my new piece in progress. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna change a lot before I am done. I was really trying to be okay with not liking what I did and going over it. It was loosely based on a quick sketch so the development of the piece is still on-going. And I'm okay with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment